Ground Effects® Impact Control System helps decrease impact on joints and reduces lateral motion.
Integrated Footplant Technology™ makes each step feel more natural, balanced and in control.
Deck and Belt - Deck is a one-inch Slik-Dek bed with a thin layer of wax to assist in the break-in of the new belt / deck system. The deck is composed of 52 lb high-density fiberboard core with phenolic laminate bonded on both sides. Can be flipped to double life. Deck and belt require no external lubrication. Rear-deck hinges and front cushioning create a laterally stable platform, reducing shock to the user and providing firm push off.
Elevation System - Updated elevation system generates up to 1000 lbs of thrust and operates in compression for reliable operation.
Motor - IFT-Drive controller works with a new, high efficiency 4 HP AC motor that delivers improved performance, reliability and efficiency. 3-phase, sensorless variable frequency drive technology for high reliability and accurate speed control.
- Cable Management - Optional
- Emergency Stop - Safety clip attached to emergency stop switch to immediately turn off power, bringing treadmill to a gentle stop. Stop switch has no magnet to lose and has a guard to prevent inadvertent activation.
- Accessories Holder(s) - Yes
- Transport Wheels - Yes
- Reversible Deck - Yes
- Frame - Two-step powder-coating process applies rust-resistant undercoat and cosmetic topcoat to steel frame.
- Rollers - Steel tapered rollers keep the belt centered to reduce maintenance and noise.
- Maximum Workout Time - 240 minutes
- Console Language(s) - English, Dutch, German, Spanish, French, Portuguese, Italian, Romanized Russian
- Electronic Readouts - Speed, Incline, Time Remaining, Time Elapsed, Pace, Distance, Average Speed, Calories, Heart Rate, SmartRate, Percent complete, Time in HR Zone, Segment Time, Average Speed, Cals/Min, Cals/Hr, Watts, METS, Target HR, Avg Heart Rate, Elevation Gain, Pace
- Maximum Pause Time (Pause) - 120 seconds
15 programs accessed by 6 workout keys: Manual, Heart Rate, Basic HRC, Custom Weight Loss HRC, Weight Loss HRC, Interval 1:1, 1:2, 1:3, Weight Loss, Custom Weight Loss HRC, Weight Loss HRC, Aerobic Variety, Random, Cross Country, Performance, Track, 5K, Gerkin Fitness Test
- Units Selection - Metric or U.S. Standard
- Console Type - Large LED Display
- Tap Control - Yes
- Tactile Dome Keys - Yes
- QuickStart™ - Yes
- Numeric Keypad - Yes
Heart Rate Monitoring
- Touch heart rate sensors located conveniently on handlebars.
- Telemetry - Equipped for heart rate telemetry reading using a chest strap.
- SmartRate® - Yes
- CSAFE Ready - Yes
- FitLinxx Compatible - Yes
- Diagnostics - Ability to set club parameters, e.g. limit exercise time, set default language and pause time.
- Power Cord Management system includes pre-drilled holes underneath the frame siderails and snap-in cord clips.
- Motor - Improved IFT-Drive controller works with a 4 HP AC induction motor for a smooth, natural feel. 3-phase, sensorless variable frequency drive technology for high reliability and accurate speed control.
- Handrail Length (inches / cm) - 19.5 inches / 49.7 cm
- Roller Diameter (inches / cm) - 2.5 inches / 6.4 cm
- Maximum User Weight (lbs / kg) - 400 lbs / 182 kg
- Step-up Height - 7.5 inches / 19 cm
- Speed Range - 1-12 mph / 1-20 km/h
- Decline / Incline Range - 0% - 15% in 0.5% increments
- Running Surface (L X W) - 22 X 56 inches / 56 X 142 cm
Equipment Dimensions and Weight
- Length - 79 inches / 204 cm
- Width - 34 inches / 86 cm
- Height - 59 inches / 150 cm
- Height with PVS - 73 inches / 186 cm
- Equipment Weight - 331 lbs / 150 kg
Shipping Dimensions and Weight
- Length - 82 inches / 208 cm
- Width - 35 inches / 89 cm
- Height - 17 inches / 43 cm
- Shipping Weight - 378 lbs / 171 kg
- Cord Length - 12 ft / 3.7 m
- Equipment - Powered
- Personal Viewing Screen (PVS) - Powered
- U.S. & Canada 120 VAC - Dedicated 120V/20A circuit with 5-20R NEMA receptacle
- U.S. & Canada 240 VAC - Dedicated 240V/20A circuit with 6-20R NEMA receptacle
- International 240 VAC - IEC 320-C19 inlet supporting applicable country-specific power cord
FCC, FCC, ETL, ETL, CE, CE, EN957, EN957 / ASTM
Integrated Entertainment Options
- Reading Rack - Integrated
- Personal Viewing System (PVS) - Optional
- Personal Viewing Screen (PVS) (Specification) - 15in. Screen
- iPod® / iPhone® Compatible - Optional
- Entertainment Cap / Wireless Receiver - Optional
Your Precor equipment is an investment that is protected with a limited standard warranty or, if purchased, a limited extended warranty.
- THESE LIMITED WARRANTIES OFFER:
- The best service - Over 90% customer satisfaction rating as compared to our competitors.
- Precor-certified technicians are experts in servicing Precor equipment in your area.
- Prompt service to keep your equipment running efficiently and effectively with limited down time.
- High quality parts - Precor technicians use only genuine Precor parts.
IN ADDITION, THE PRECOR EXTENDED COMMERCIAL LIMITED WARRANTY PROGRAM OFFERS:
- EXTENDED COMMERCIAL LIMITED WARRANTY PROGRAM:
- Managed risk of unpredictable and potentially expensive costs by expanding coverage at a fixed rate.
- Extends equipment life by implementing proper procedures.
- Is available on Commercial Cardio Equipment at time of original sale.
For more information on the warranty Precor offers please visit our warranty page.
- Structural Frame: Lifetime
- Mechanical and Electrical Parts (including treadmill running belt, treadmill running deck, and drive motor): 10 Years
- Console 3 years
- High Wear Console Items, including: Headphone Jacks, USB Connectors, and Apple Connectors: 90 days
- Third Party Television Receiver and/or Media Receiver Boxes (Set Top Boxes): 90 days
- Batteries, Non-integrated Receivers, Non-integrated PVS, and Controllers: 1 year
- Product Labour (including: Base, Console, PVS): 1 year