The EFX® 536i combines the benefits of CrossRamp® technology and upper body moving handlebars for a total-body workout. The 536i is ideal for smaller commercial facilities.
Clear visuals and familiar layout increase program exploration, leading to greater satisfaction. Durable dome switches are tactile, responsive and easy for
everyone to use.
Moving handlebars for a total-body workout.
Adjustable CrossRamp® Technology
Users can isolate or cross-train specific lower body muscle groups simply by adjusting the angle of the ramp, making it easy for users to focus on their individual fitness goals.
Our patented elliptical path perfectly mimics a natural running stride, allowing users to keep their heels down for a more comfortable, effective and ergonomically correct motion.
• Structural Frame: 7 years
• Treadmill Drive Motor: 5 years
• Items Subject to Wear: 1 year
• Mechanical and Electrical Parts (including PVS, transmitters): 2 years
• High Wear Console Items, including: Headphone Jacks, USB Connectors, and Apple Connectors: 90 days
• Third Party Television Receiver and/or Media Receiver Boxes (Set Top Boxes): 90 days
• Batteries, Non-integrated Receivers, Non-integrated PVS, and Controllers: 1 year
• Product Labor (including: Base, Console, PVS): 1 year